Monday, March 03, 2003

Random Things I Like




In no particular order, and certainly only touching the tip of the iceberg:



  • butterscotch
  • big chenille sweaters
  • the sound of a cat purring
  • freshly ground coffee
  • laughing until I'm crying with my boyfriend
  • how a huge snowfall makes the world sound muffled early in the morning
  • watching the birds in my yard - catching a glimpse of a male cardinal
  • my grandmother's coconut cookies
  • a beautiful smile from a stranger
  • finding a bow that *exactly* matches the wrapping paper I'm using
  • singing along to the radio, turned up loud, while driving in the car in the summer
  • greasy diners
  • walking in the woods and finding abandoned sheds, rock walls, grown over paths
  • graveyards
  • bowling shoes
  • potatoes in any form
  • long kisses
  • fresh salad bars
  • seeing old friends
  • music, whether it be a great new song on the radio, or my favorite well-worn Beatles record, and everything in-between
  • the extreme loyalty of dogs
  • a medium-rare steak, with more fat on it than is healthy
  • when someone brings me toast and tea when I'm really sick
  • being able to speak your mind without sensoring yourself with someone
  • when my boyfriend holds my hand while we sleep
  • not wearing a bra
  • baking birthday cakes for people I love


  • This site is certified 38% EVIL by the Gematriculator